We are here to answer your questions. Please use the form below to submit any questions you may have concerning Metaphysical topics (one question per submission, please). We’ll be happy to answer to the best of our abilities. If we can’t answer your question, we’ll do our best to direct you to an appropriate resource. We will respond by email, and we will post a response anonymously on our website for others to benefit from your experience.
Please remember that we may not have access to information about resources in your geographic area. For metaphysical churches, groups and merchants in your local area, we suggest that you refer to Internet search engines, your local yellow pages directory, or local newspapers or new age/metaphysical publications.
- By submitting a question to “Metaphysical Q&A,” you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age, and that you agree to allow us to post your question and our response in a public forum, so that our readers can learn from each other.
- We respect your privacy. Personal information, including name and e-mail address, are required for submission, but will not be published online.
- All questions submitted must pertain to Metaphysical topics. Inappropriate and/or irrelevant submissions will not be accepted or published, except at our discretion.
- This is a moderated forum, which means all submissions are reviewed prior to posting. We reserve the right to edit or summarize content for spelling, grammar, length and to ensure respectful, relevant content.
- The Metaphysical Q&A blog is intended for educational and informational purposes only. The blog's moderators are committed to providing accurate information within the limits of our abilities and available resources.
- The Metaphysical Q&A website and its moderators defend a religious belief in personal responsibility of the individual, and that all persons have free will. Because of this, we cannot take responsibility for any actions or outcomes resulting from information provided on this website, nor can we guarantee or otherwise warrant any specific results. All visitors are encouraged and expected to use their own judgment and discretion in their own actions, and to use the information we provide as a basis for further research.
- Updated March 2017